Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

EPIC

Haha, this game is so funny!

It's not just a parodic/mashup game, there are several gameplays in it that are quite interesting!

Got a really good moment, and I don't unlocked all the stuff yet.

Just got some bugs with the Mr. Potato that get stuck so I got to skip the level... and sometimes the character controlling is quite hard to master ([spoil]Obama, and Bp Oil[/spoil]).

GREAT JOB DUDES :)

Johnny in an art game? Johnny in an art game?

Nice shot

No turning back, a lot of questions, and a jump at the end.
Great exercise :)

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Great idea !

That's exactly what I needed.
Thanks a lot :)

PoderOdunk responds:

I'm here to meet your needs!... that could mean so many things....

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Good Programming

Hi,
I am the programmer of Tuper Tario Tros. and I really want to congratz you for your amazing work on the gameplay and graphics reconstitution of Super Mario Bros, especially if you learn programming at the same time as you developed the game.

The only "cons" I have to say about the game is the name : I would have named it "Super Mario Brossover"... but I am not really the men in term of naming things :)

Good job ! I hope Nintendo will do some crossover like these (in a plateformer). It's like a Super Smash Bros Platerformer :)

Awesome.

Guillaume

Civet's Odyssey Civet's Odyssey

Great

The riddles are very easy, too easy for adults, but graphics are really cute :)

TetriSnake TetriSnake

Really good idea

That's what I call a very well inspired game ;)
With more polished graphics and musics, it would be better (it's subjective), but the concept idea is great.

Greater Fighter Greater Fighter

About difficulty and bad sponsoring choices

The shooter sequences are clearly too difficult, and I don't know why I didn't manage to shoot with the girl character.

I also want to point out that you made really bad sponsoring choices, choosing to put sponsor links "PLAY MORE GAMES" not only on menus, but even during the game sequences. You shouldn't sell your soul so easily.

Mole's quest Mole's quest

Need improvements

Collisions are really strange. And I really don't understand why you made a differentiation bewteen juping and falling...
I suggest you to add checkpoints in every room and/or to fix the character controls.

Huje Adventure Huje Adventure

I don't think this is a rip-off.

You mixed game ideas (that are not yours) together and it's quite interesting. Maybe a little bit difficult.
Technically it's great, but I don't really like musics and graphics.
Hope your next game will be 100% original.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

I played the demo, I bought the game,...

...and I loved it so much :)
But I think it can be hard for people to understand exactly the content of the full game by playing the demo. Don't be shy, guys.