View Profile SwingSwing

2 Movie Reviews

So, according to you, watching a movie is...

...also a waste of time. And you created one, and we watched it, alone, at home, so you made us waste our time. And I'm wasting my time talking to you about this movie.

I think you made a really big mistake by thinking playing WoW a lot (like you did, obvisouly) is like playing any other videogame. It's not really clever.

You should'nt blame videogames, but you and your (past) addiction.

Voulez-vous flasher avec moi ce soir ?

Quel charme ! Quelle allure ! Quel fran├žais parfait !
On en redemande :)

11 Game Reviews

EPIC

Haha, this game is so funny!

It's not just a parodic/mashup game, there are several gameplays in it that are quite interesting!

Got a really good moment, and I don't unlocked all the stuff yet.

Just got some bugs with the Mr. Potato that get stuck so I got to skip the level... and sometimes the character controlling is quite hard to master ([spoil]Obama, and Bp Oil[/spoil]).

GREAT JOB DUDES :)

Nice shot

No turning back, a lot of questions, and a jump at the end.
Great exercise :)

Good Programming

Hi,
I am the programmer of Tuper Tario Tros. and I really want to congratz you for your amazing work on the gameplay and graphics reconstitution of Super Mario Bros, especially if you learn programming at the same time as you developed the game.

The only "cons" I have to say about the game is the name : I would have named it "Super Mario Brossover"... but I am not really the men in term of naming things :)

Good job ! I hope Nintendo will do some crossover like these (in a plateformer). It's like a Super Smash Bros Platerformer :)

Awesome.

Guillaume

1 Audio Review

Great voice

That's a character I want to play with !

n/a, Male